August 18, 2007

Another Day

"Elevo os meus olhos para os montes de onde me vira o socorro. O soccorro vem do Senhor que fez o ceus e a terra. Ele nao deixara vacilar o seus per aquele que te guarda nao tosquenejara"
Salmos 136

" He will yet fill your mouth with laughter and your lips with shouts of joy'
Job 8:21 NIV

God is my treasure
God is my direction and my Redeemer
God Alone is God

Hoje eu acordei com uma cancao no meu coracao
Deus e tremendo e maravilhoso
Uma paz especial e uma alegria profunda

A Vida e dom de Deus
Gracas a Deus
Bendito seja Deus

Shalom

Telly

2 comments:

Keith - Kristen said...

That's so great your a blogger now!!! I'm so excited! Your little Sammy isn't so little anymore. I can't believe how big he is. He's so precious! I'm so glad I get to check up on you now. Thanks for starting this up and sharing your life with us. Love you Telly!

Leanne said...

Hope you're having a good day, Telma!