May 26, 2009

People, places, moments and emotions




Celebrating Mother's day, we had the opportunity to take Sammy to his first horse back riding, I think I was more over the place them him.
It is the first time in along time that I feel in peace with myself , It is great. Life is about seasons and moments. When I look at our pics I have a different perspective about life and me, yes we are aging and changing, and it is good, aging is great.
I am 42 years old :) , and looking forward to more years of joy, exploring and loving God, receiving His unfailing Grace and never ending Love.
White hair.......... yes. Lines and marks ..... yes. More tenderness and affection ....yes.






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey, how'd you wrangle that ride. Pete still owes me one. Haha. Looks like lots of fun!