April 14, 2009

April 13 2009 so many changes

It is like looking at a familiar scene from a different perspective,
I was captive and now I am free


Today life is so full and alive.
5 years ago It was so different
Our baby Joshua was going home to spend eternity with our Savior and Lord,
"Blessed Assurance , Jesus us mine....."
I look around me today and I praise You, God,
You rewrote our story, you gave us a new Hope, you moved us away from BC and showed us that "You will never leave us ..."
"My chains are gone , I am set free, my Lord my Savior .." Amazing Grace song ....
My soul is moved , God is moving and changing ME

Abundant life WITH CHRIST
Abundant life IS CHRIST IN US


Look at this picture
Spring is here, snow still around, but the bbq area is available to be used and enjoyed, Sandbox is available to experience and explore.
Fellowship, Heavenly provision and JOY,
Sun is shining , bright and powerful.
I want more of God

Thanks for your Love for us and a NEW SONG inside my heart
Thanks for fellowship

2 comments:

The Olson's: said...

Telly,
Has it really been 5 yrs already? You are right, God HAS done a miracle in your lives! "My chains are gone, I've been set free!...Amazing grace, amazing love!"

Praise God from whom ALL blessing flow - even if they don't look like blessings at first.

Love & prayers,
~ Leanne

Leanne said...

I still remember that sad day...

Praise God for all the blessings in your life. Sammy is such a big boy! And oh so cute :)