April 17, 2009

new hairdo......... potatoes..........rocks ......... fun


new Hairdo.... I liked a looooooooooooooooootttt.....

last weekend we were talking about our rocks...... a friend of mine was touching, enjoying looking at, reflecting about how we took the time to see, select, explore and carry our rocks from BC to here....... I remember walking with Mike with pockets full of river rocks....
How beautiful the rocks are after a wash..... water and rocks....
and How God cares for each one of us, we are chosen by God, by His unfailing love.
He is searching us like a lover, the Lover of our soul.
It was so profound and deep,

Another amazing discovery for me this week... I had REAL POTATOES given to us.
Yes, real organic farm Canadian potatoes.............. they look real, dirt was around, they smells different..... It was kind of misty and wet like.... ok It smells like dirt , inside they were so beautiful and clear...... I prepared a corn chowder soup........." It is too good Mommy" ( Quoting Sammy boy words). Ok folks now life has a different standard..... spuds can be so creamy and taste and smells different. I grow up in the city, more specific Sao Paulo/Brazil, no it was not in the jungle.... no I didn't have a monkey as my pet...... and cement was my childhood backyard.....
"And the earth brought forth grass, the herb that yields seed according to its kind...... and God saw that it was good. So evening and the morning were the Third day"
Genesis 1: 12 ( The inspirational Study Bible) Max Lucad0

3 comments:

The Olson's: said...

I LOVE the new hairdo! So stylin'!

Real, fresh potatoes hey?! Don't think I've ever had that kind! Sounds good tho!

I like your collection of rocks & your analogy to go with it. Each rock is unique - just like us!
~ Leanne

Jeff and Jocelyn said...

Telma you beautiful lady, your hair looks awesome! I love it! mmm the bbq from the last post looks delicious!

Anonymous said...

I love rocks and potatoes, too. Whenever I go walking I often end up with pockets heavy with all kinds of pretty rocks.

As for potatoes -- baked, mashed, scalloped, fried -- I've never met one I didn't like. Yummmmm!